The Housing Law Program has 5 different areas for attorneys to volunteer. Click the links below to learn more and take a case or sign up for a volunteer shift! Volunteering remains remote until further notice.
Also check out our Eviction Moratorium Resources and Information.
- Housing Court Clinics
- Provide advice and limited services to tenants (and some low-income landlords) going through an eviction during the moratorium phase-out.
- These clinics serve Hennepin, Ramsey and Anoka counties.
- Phone Advice
- Provide advice over the phone to tenants (and some low income landlords) on landlord/tenant issues.
- Eviction Representation Project
- Provide full representation to tenants going through an eviction during the moratorium phase-out.
- Eviction Expungement
- Provide full representation to tenants expunging evictions from their records.
- Rent Escrow
- Provide full representation to tenants in Minneapolis getting landlords to make necessary repairs.
- Register here to get added to our mailing list
- Learn more about VLN’s housing volunteers’ impact on the community
- Attend our upcoming events