e-Filing and Service
Rent Escrow and Repair Specific Links
- Code Enforcement Manual: Hennepin County AND Saint Paul, MN
This Health and Safety Code Enforcement Manual is intended as a resource for Volunteer Lawyers Network (VLN) volunteer lawyers and others representing low-income tenant families who justly seek a safe and affordable place to live, but who find themselves in rental property in need of repairs and other interventions to bring the property into compliance with state and local health and safety laws. The Manual is also available as a resource for community organizations and governmental agencies seeking to assist tenant families living in Minneapolis, other Hennepin County communities, and Saint Paul.
- Department of Regulatory Services Website: Tools and Information on licensing, fees, and violations in Minneapolis.
- Property Map and Property Information Search Find information on Minneapolis properties, including owner, licenses and license history, inspections history, and more.
- Minneapolis Unpaid Rental License Fees
- Saint Paul, MN Property Information
- Ramsey County Property Information
- Anoka County Property Information
General Links and Resources
- LawHelp MN Links, resources, factsheets, and information regarding Minnesota Housing Law.
- Homeline Free trainings, form letters, and other helpful information regarding Minnesota Housing Law.
- Larry McDonough’s Website 600+ page Eviction Defense manual created by Larry, along with many forms he’s created and other helpful information regarding Minnesota Housing Law.
- Secretary of State Business Filings Find up to date contact information for business owners in Minnesota.
Click here for a complete listing of Helpful Links!