- Registering for an eFS (e-filing) Account as a Volunteer Attorney (Attorneys must e-file documents and must have an eFS account to do so.)
- e-Filing Instructions for Volunteer Attorneys
- e-filing Instructions for Eviction Expungement Cases
Rent Escrow and Repair Specific Links
- Department of Regulatory Services Website: Tools and Information on licensing, fees, and violations in Minneapolis.
- Hennepin County Property Map and Property Information Search Find information on Minneapolis properties, including owner, licenses and license history, inspections history, and more.
- Minneapolis Unpaid Rental License Fees
- Saint Paul, MN Property Information
- Ramsey County Property Information
- Anoka County Property Information
General Links and Resources
- Financial Assistance Chat & Chew recording (September 2023) and Funding Acronyms
- How to Call from a Restricted Number and Make Conference Calls
- LawHelp MN Links, resources, factsheets, and information regarding Minnesota Housing Law.
- Homeline Free trainings, form letters, and other helpful information regarding Minnesota Housing Law.
- Larry McDonough’s Website 600+ page Eviction Defense manual created by Larry, along with many forms he’s created and other helpful information regarding Minnesota Housing Law.
- Secretary of State Business Filings Find up to date contact information for business owners in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Statute 504B: Landlord and Tenant Full text of the Minnesota Statute regarding Landlord-Tenant Law
- Hennepin County Eviction Dashboard
- Ramsey County: MNDES Information on how to create an account and get training.
Quick Non-Legal Referrals for Tenants
- Finding New Housing
- Rental Assistance