- Contact Beth to get connected with a case!
EVICTION EXPUNGEMENT BASICS
- Eviction expungement helps a tenant permanently remove an eviction(s) from their record, consistent with Minnesota law. Each case involves drafting paperwork, filing it with the court, serving it on the other side, and possibly a hearing. It also involves notifying tenant screening agencies when the expungement is complete.
- Time Commitment: 2+ hours
- Our staff attorney Beth will match you with a case based on your level of experience and be available for mentoring and assistance throughout the process.
- Training and practice materials:
- Eviction Expungement Training, 1 Standard CLE credit, on demand
- Overview of Full Representation Eviction Expungement Cases
- Eviction Expungement Checklist
- Court forms and links
- Complete a Case Closing Form once you have finished representing your client.