- Contact Kait to get connected with a case!
EVICTION EXPUNGEMENT BASICS
- Eviction expungement helps a tenant permanently remove an eviction(s) from their record, consistent with Minnesota law. Each case involves drafting paperwork, filing it with the court, serving it on the other side, and possibly a hearing. It also involves notifying tenant screening agencies when the expungement is complete.
- Time Commitment: 2+ hours
- Our staff attorneys will match you with a case based on your level of experience and be available for mentoring and assistance throughout the process.
- Case Closing Form.
- Use the eviction expungement checklist to look for the most common defenses.
- Find court case documents using MCRO.
- Check out our forms and links.
- We recommend the following training for all of our eviction expungement volunteers: Eviction Expungement Training: On Demand. You can check out all of our trainings here.
- For more information, check out our overview of full representation eviction expungement cases.