VLN needs volunteers to represent clients in eviction expungement cases in Anoka, Hennepin, and Ramsey counties.
Quick Start Guide
- Getting a Case (If you already have a client, you can skip this step!)
- Contact Beth. She will match you with a case based on your level of experience and provide mentoring if you need.
- You can also pick up eviction expungement clients through phone advice shifts, eviction expungement clinics (by invitation only right now, but we are hoping to expand these), and through periodic email blasts (sign up for our newsletter and case emails here!).
- Follow our Step-By-Step Guide to Eviction Expungement. This guide is up-to-date on the COVID-19 changes which make it easier for volunteers to take cases for full representation.
- Complete a Case Closing Form once you have finished representing your client.
Beth runs the Eviction Expungement program at VLN and is available to answer any legal questions you may have throughout the process. Find court forms, helpful links, and more training materials in the links above.