- Sign up for a housing court clinic shift below:
- Contact Muria to get connected with a case!
EVICTION DEFENSE BASICS
- Time Commitment: 10+ hours
- Our staff attorney Muria will be available for mentoring and assistance throughout the process.
- Volunteer Lawyers Network and Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid teamed up to get you the actual numbers when it comes to eviction defense. Research has shown tenants who are represented in Housing Court do much better than tenants who represent themselves.
- Case Closing Form.
- We recommend all eviction defense volunteers watch the following CLE: Housing Court Clinic Training Basics: On Demand. You can check out all of our trainings here.
- For more information, check out our overview of full representation eviction defense cases.
- Use the eviction defense checklist to look for the most common defenses.
- Find court case documents using MCRO.
- Check out our forms and links.