We are looking forward to seeing everyone in person at the 2021 Riverfront Celebration!
Our community’s safety is our highest priority. As such, the following protocols will be in place:
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated two weeks before the event.
- Masks will be required indoors and encouraged outdoors.
- Dinner and hors d’oeuvres will be served between 4:30-6 p.m., before the program begins.
- All food will be served in or on pre-portioned packaging.
- Indoor tables will have a maximum of 6 seats, and several small high-top tables will be available.
- There will be outdoor seating and high-top tables under the patio tent.
- There will be disposable masks and hand sanitizer available at the event.
- Finally, the event will be available via livestream for anyone not able to attend.
We are monitoring public health guidelines and governmental regulations closely and will make changes to these protocols as necessary.
Please contact Molly Whelan directly if you have any questions or concerns.