Date(s) - 04/26/2022
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Remote via Webinar
April 26th, 3:00-4:30PM
Register for this FREE virtual training here. This training is targeted toward the general public. No professional continuing education credits will be requested.
All persons with disabilities have rights to reasonable accommodation and modifications from owners, managers and others in order to get and keep their homes. This training will include a discussion of:
- Who are Minnesotans with disabilities?
- How to make successful requests, including model letters and
- Where to find help when denied.
- What monetary and injunctive relief is available for victims of
- Minnesota’s new law on companion animals.
Sponsors: St. Paul Human Rights & Equal Economic Opportunity Commission, Southern MN Regional Legal Services, National Alliance on Mental Illness of Ramsey County, Volunteer Lawyers Network.