Date(s) - 08/19/2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Remote via Webinar
Please Join us for an Eviction Representation Project (ERP) Update and Training
Who: Attorneys interested in providing full representation eviction defense to tenants going through an eviction in Hennepin, Ramsey or Anoka Counties after the eviction moratorium ends.
What: 1–hour CLE covering:
- An update on housing courts’ post-moratorium plans for eviction calendars in Hennepin, Ramsey and Anoka counties
- Tips for zoom hearings and trials in housing cases
- Eviction defense resources available to attorneys
- Becky Beerling, Housing Resource Attorney, VLN
- Mary William, Staff Attorney, Mid-Minnesota Legal Aid
- Alisha Bowen, Paralegal, Mid–Minnesota Legal Aid
When: Wednesday, August 19th 12p.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: At your desk. A Team Live link will be emailed to you upon submitting your registration.
Click here to register!
1 CLE credit has been requested.
A recording of this training will be made available on VLN’s housing website after the training: https://www.vlnmn.org/volunteer/housing