Date(s) - 08/24/2018
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Speakers: Brian Aust, Attorney-at-Law and Partner, Aust Schmiechen, P.A.
Mirella Ceja-Orozco, Attorney-at-Law, Immigrant Law Center of MN,
Micaela Schuneman, Attorney-at-Law and Director of Refugee Services, International Institute
The CLE covers:
- Recent Burmese call-in letters issued by USCIS
- Identity fraud and omission of family member issues
- Investigation and enforcement of suspected fraud
- Denaturalization issues relating to fraud
- Local issues
- Identifying consequences and legal strategies
SPONSORS: Volunteer Lawyers Network, American Immigration Lawyers Association/MN-Dakotas Chapter
CLE CREDITS: 1.0 will be applied for.
REMOTE PARTICIPATION BY PHONE: Limited slots available.