The Conciliation Court Appeals Clinic is permanently closed. Please do not go to Room 312 of Minneapolis City Hall because in-person appointments at that location are not available. If you are a low-income individual, please contact Volunteer Lawyers Network at 612-752-6677 to determine whether you may qualify for free legal advice provided via telephone regarding a Conciliation Court appeal case.